THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Episode 12 part 3's works

I am making episode 12 part 3 yesterday and WOW it's a lot of works cause i wanted to give it a little make over ...

as you can see , in the blue circle there's a logo of Gracix i posted in and also some new background songs . i saved this videos 4 times so it gets a little LQ but it's still HQ :D don't worry :D first , i put the background song and the logo in Vegas and save it , and it's hard to choose good songs , cause most of them are already great ! haha ! 2nd , i put it in Windows Movie Maker to put the sound effects , and also teach Venissa how to put sound effect on them and in this part of the sound effects there're over 50% done by her *clap hands* ! and also save it again ... and I put the voices of everyone in it , and notice Bloom lost a line and Orgon and Timmy got mistakes lines . Musa haven't send in her voice yet and Nikey haven't send me his voice or reply my e-mails or PM(s) in Youtube and Flora lost one line too , so i waited my family went out and recorded my voice within 10 minutes and save the video while recording . After that i open it in Windows Movie maker again and put my voice inside while listening to Ian's voices and notice the correct lines is at the behind of the recordings so i cut the video and paste it together again .... and then forget to help Bloom to record her lost line . And now I'm doing Musa , Speedy guy , Flora , Riven ..... Well , at least i didn't laugh this time and no bloopers :( I'm also working on the bloopers now while uploading the part 3 which failed about a minute ago ... now I'm uploading it again in Gracix's Official Channel . WOW ! worked so hard yew :D but worth it ! at least now i don't need to beg my friend to help me to translate the dubs since Banjogate agreed to let me to use his Subs ! the next episode will be better ! i hope ....

4 comments:

VenissaKawaii said...

lol. sure it's worth it ! ^^ for all the hard work and everyone likes it. and we are improving very while :D

Gracix said...

i know !

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is WAY cool Grace!!! Keep up the awesome work!

GraceQute said...

Thanks Angel ! :D